Tuesday 11 February 2014

Walking on Clouds


This was taken in my June trip 2013






Happy anniversary my bb! It’s been 5 months since we have been together,
and still we are in love with each other more than ever...
you give me so much love
and it feels so right...

Each time I leave you it feels like my
world falls apart
and with every minute and days that goes by...
It’s like I can’t go on...
I feel so alone,
Even though I'm not because my heart feels you are near when you’re so far away

But I love every moment, every second i spend with you,
It's so different to the next...
Our days together feels like a lifetime of priceless memories
Our conversations can go on forever as we walk every streets and places we have shared details together

I never realized I would feel this way about anyone,
But the moment I met you that all just changed...
I have to thank- you for so much,
Because before I met you I didn't know what I was missing in my life,
But now I'm with you it's becoming clear..

Since I met you…
I have learn what love is about
It's a special bond and connection, passion and sharing.
Feeling alive,
bouncing on clouds,
you make me smile every time I think of us.
Nothing can measure
what your love is worth to me
I adore you
like no other...
I love you just the way you ARE!!
I give you my whole heart Fernando.

No comments:

Post a Comment