Saturday 8 February 2014

Happy First Kiss

To my husband across the miles
Today marks the day the moment our lips touched and it changed our life together. As you say to me this morning that your life is better because I am in it. My life is better because I am a better person.
I can't see my life without you because..

The way you tell me in sincerity of how much you love me..
The way you give me that great big hug as I close my eyes and feel my safety around you
The way you make me smile as you look into my eyes I know you are smiling with me beneath those beautiful brown eyes
The core of our hearts is what makes our love stronger because no matter how far our distance from each other it strengthen us and our devotions are real.


You are my person
My best friend
My safety
My lover
And most of all my husband who gives me unconditional love even though you are across the miles.

I love you my Fernando.

No comments:

Post a Comment